At Rembrandt, we are driven by the success of our on-site cleaning staff and we know it! We want to partner with our employees to truly create a “win-win-win” situation for everybody – our clients, Rembrandt and you! We welcome applicants who demonstrate a positive attitude and work ethic, and have a willingness to learn and grow with us.
Rembrandt offers a variety of employment opportunities to meet the needs and goals of our employees. We have two offices that service both the Waukesha/Milwaukee area and the Wausau and surrounding area. For information specific to each location, current openings, and Applications Instructions, click on the applicable box below.
For more information on why Rembrandt could be your part-time employer of choice…keep on reading!!!
WHO WORKS FOR REMBRANDT COMMERCIAL CLEANING??
- People with full or part-time jobs : who need a little bit more income…not too many hours, but enough for an extra paycheck!
- Students : who need to work with their class schedule, but need an income too!
- Stay-at-home-parents : who need to work around childcare (and maybe a reason to get out of the house!)
- Retirees : who have some energy to burn, and want to contribute and make a difference!
- Anyone looking for a supplemental income source, but who is ready and willing to commit to being an integral part of the Rembrandt Team!
TOP REASONS PEOPLE CHOOSE REMBRANDT FOR THEIR PART-TIME JOB :
- Set Hours – allow you to fit your part-time job into your availability and life, unlike many part-time jobs that can inconveniently schedule you at all variety of times/days
- Single Location – we mainly place our employees at one set location, versus sending you all over the place. We will aim to place you at a convenient location for you.
- No Weekends! – most of our positions run during the Monday – Friday work week, leaving your weekends open for you! (Occasional jobs may involved weekend hours, for those available/open to that.)
- Independent Work – appeals to those who prefer to be in control of their own output, and would prefer not to work amongst the general public for a part-time job (although some team-work, and client interaction may be involved.)
- Clear Duties – employees receive full training on all aspects of their job initially, and after you are up to speed, you will know what to expect each time you come to work.
- Great Exercise! – Cleaning is not difficult work…but it IS physical. If you want to get out from behind that desk or prefer a job that keeps you moving, this is a great way to get paid to exercise and burn some calories!
WHAT TYPE OF WORK IS INVOLVED?
We have some buildings where you might do all of those activities below, and others where we do “team cleaning” and each employee tackles only certain tasks.:
- Dusting & Sanitizing
- Cleaning Restrooms complete
- Sweeping, Mopping, &/or Vacuuming floors
- Emptying Trash
- Special Projects
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF REMBRANDT EMPLOYEES?
- Must be physically able and comfortable performing the tasks mentioned above.
- Be comfortable working independently, and possibly alone in a building (although we can look for openings that avoid that.)
- Be able to pass general employment and criminal background check.
- Be able to commit to the hours of the job you may accept and demonstrate good attendance (includes reliable transportation).
- A desire and commitment to perform a job we all can stand by!
PERKS! As a part time Rembrandt team member you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive wages. Timely paychecks.
• Paid holidays
• Employee referral bonus
• Direct deposit available
• Advancement opportunities
WE SUPPORT YOU!
- We provide our employees with a comprehensive “paid” New Hire Orientation and Onsite Training program before you are left to work on your own.
- You will have ability to reach your manager or the office when you need information or help.
- Supply closets are kept fully stocked on the job site – so everything you need to do your job is provided to you.
- We work to provide our employees with a safe and pleasant environment, while working for a company who appreciates the work they perform and the effort they give on a daily basis.
CONSIDER JOINING THE REMBRANDT TEAM TODAY!!
Please click on the Employment Opportunities button for your area above to learn about openings in your area and Application Instructions!